2 cups grated carrots
1/2 cup grated raddish(optional)
1 1/2 tb sps mung daal (yellow lentils)
1 tb sp roasted pine nuts
1 t sp finely chopped ginger
Chopped mint leaves
few drops of lemon/lime juice
salt to taste
- Wash and soak mung daal for 3-4 hours or till its soft enough to eat raw.
- Scrape ,wash and coarsely grate the carrots.
- Scrape, wash and grate the raddish.
- Toss all the ingredients together and season with salt and lime juice.
- Cool and serve with rice and curry, rolls or simple bread and cheese.