Light basic stock (see recipe below)
Coriander / parsley and red pepper for garnish
- Heat 3 cups of the Light Basic Stock.
- Add finely chopped or grated cabbage, carrots, green pepper, pepper powder, and bring to a boil and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Brown very finely chopped garlic in a bit of oil.
- Add the fried garlic to the soup and squeeze in a few drops of lemon juice.
- Add a few drops of soy sauce.
- Serve in bowls garnished with coriander / parsley, and finely chopped red pepper.....better still leave the garnishing to your imagination............Sllurrrrp and enjoy with toasted garlic bread!!